Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hey Fam.

This week was a fairly good one. I got a call from President on Monday concerning going home. He had just made a comment about what you had written at the bottom of those papers they sent you. So we discussed that and we came to the same conclusion we did last time that we will just have to wait and see what Vallinga has to say and what he wants to do. He told me that they were going to go ahead and book the flight just in case I do stay so they don't have to scramble to try and get me a ticket and that way avoid the problem and possibility of me not getting one at the time that I need to. He said it would be a lot easier to just book it and then if things change to move it earlier than not have one at all. So we will still have to wait until the start of July. Either way though I will be fine with it. I'm not worried about it at all. He also told me that from where he stands right now I will go home a zone-leader here in Lima. I'm fine with that too. I enjoy the privileges. haha  

Then, on Thursday we got another call from Sister Smith, who is the housing coordinator for the Mission telling us that we needed to help her with getting sisters an apartment here in Lima. I mean we had heard about sisters coming down here but we didn't know when and so when we heard this we were a little surprised. After that we called President to figure things out, so we had to re-draw the area boundaries so the sisters didn't cover the roughest part of town, THEN last night when the Assistants called us with transfer information we were told that they were still taking the two elders out but that the sisters aren't coming down yet (I don't know why, they could totally do it tomorrow). Because of that I will have the whole ward to myself for a little while, Hopefully it's like two to three weeks, that would be cool. We would have a lot more to do. I'm pretty sure who my new companion is, there is a missionary in our zone that got called to be a Zone-Leader and is getting "in-zoned". So, unless they told me incorrectly I should be getting a pretty cool companion who can sing, So I'll make sure to have him sing for members and in Sacrament so they will like us more and give us some referrals. ;)

I didn't know that Stetsons mom passed away. He is on the other side of the Mission right now so I don't ever see him,  I may see him tomorrow but if not I will just have to give him a call. That's sad. I'm sure he will do okay. I don't see him going home, but at the same time I can. That's a tough choice to make.

 I would definitely love to help out with one of the football teams. You were sure right about that. If they pay me that would be sweet, I don't expect it to be too much though. If they don't I'm sure I would help out on occasion, that would give me a good reason to work out more. I will have to see what happens there. Help me Normalize pretty quickly though that's for sure. 

With one of the areas closing down temporarily, we are now the same size as one of the districts in the Cleveland zone, Normally we are only a companionship larger than them. We are basically a glorified zone, but with the size and amount of missionaries we have it's  really easy. I don't really have to worry about too much like the bigger zones do. We have a couple of missionaries who were pretty disappointed when they found out that they were staying here, but it will be good for them. One of them is a Pride bomb and needs to get over himself so where he is now (which he hates) will be really good for him and the other one just has a difficult companion who will help him learn and understand more of his purpose so he can go and do what is best for him. Tomorrow will be a long day though. We have to leave around 7, Possibly a bit earlier to be able to make it to transfers on time and then we won't get home til around 7pm. It's about a four hour drive out to Kirtland. I am making Elder Judd drive out there and so I may only have to drive back. We'll have to see. But it it a really really LONG drive!

Hmmm... well.  I can't think of much else to talk about. I think that's it for now :P 

Peace out. Have a good week and I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment