Monday, July 2, 2012

Hey,

I heard that Phil Sorensen was going on a mission to Indiana, I talked to Brandon Barlow the other day about it. I'm sure I will be going to both of their talks. I'm glad he decided to go. He is the first one from his family, He has a lot of potential to break the cycle there. I have been told about the fires too. It's pretty crazy. Remember how I wanted to do that before I left? I am thinking about fighting fires next summer, they pay you pretty darn well, So we'll have to see. I don't know how we can be so dry for years and years and then last year rain like no ones business and then going back to being even more dry. It is pretty dry here too for Ohio at least. It's not too hot or Humid though. 

 On Friday there was a Tornado in our area, Out by the border though so there wasn't anything bad where we lived, Just bad storms and lost power for a little bit. But that was when we had a mission tour for the Vellinga's so we totally missed it. On the way home there were six semi trucks flipped over due to the wind so we had to flip around over the median and take back roads. Trees were totally ripped out and snapped and what not, It was pretty crazy and there wasn't even a tornado in that area. Just the recurring winds. I was kind of hoping to be able to see one of those crazy storms, but nope, Definitely not.  

The new president got here on Thursday and the Sorensens left early Friday Morning. President Vallinga's personality is way different from sorensen. It will be good for the missionaries here.We can't do anything on the Fourth, we have our zone leader meeting in Cleveland and so that's what we would do. It would totally suck to do anything that day anyways because no one is going to be home or want to listen to any missionary. I'm glad we have a meeting instead of having to work, It's going to take up our whole day. 

I think when I get home I'm going to need to go see the Eye Doctor, So if you can set up an appointment for me that would be awesome. I don't know if it's because I bought cheaper solution or what but I'm still pretty sure that I will need to go see him, also probably a Dentist for a cleaning and a routine check-up. You know, catch up on  all of the things that I didn't do for the last two years. 

Also, Is it set up with the stake pres to get released? I don't know how that works... I've never done it before

Anyways see you in a week

No comments:

Post a Comment