Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hey Mom, I just talked to President Sorensen and he said that I am going to be able to go home on July 12th. Guess I am able to get there early.

there is an extra missionary coming out so there will be a three-some, so that allows me to be able to go early so I can get things done

Hey mom,

First off, No. I haven't been even talking to president Sorensen about going home. Last time I brought it up was in our interview in April, he brought it up every time after that. He asked me at mission tour if I still planned on asking President Vellinga and I said yes. I thought that was that. Saturday he called out of the blue and said that he was just informed by the missionary department from church headquarters that there is an extra missionary coming out this next transfer so there will be a triple-up and so that enables me to go home without closing an area or anything like that. Hence me coming home on July 12th. Ps. I don't want to speak on the 15th. Make it the 22nd. President and Sister Sorensen speak on the 15th and I would like to go up there and listen to them and see a bunch of the people from the mission. If that's at all possible. Also, If you can ask if they would Like me to speak upon a certain thing from my mission that would be great. I really don't like not having a topic assigned. It makes everything a lot harder. That would be awesome if you can do that for me. I'm sure that they had already thought of some speakers for that day as well. so the 22nd seems like a much better day. ;)

People thought I got in trouble this close to the end. The ignorance of some people. I'm glad I don't have to burden myself with judging others. You should have just said that I was coming home that day and not necessarily that I was coming early at all.

Did you ever get that money from the City? do you still plan on getting so far and then paying someone to get it done? BMW M roadster? I'm not sure if I know what that looks like. I'm sure I will be fine driving that around. seeing that is for me right? :/

I'm totally glad that Matthew is playing football this year. Does he know what all of the positions are? haha oh well, He can learn. Will you let Jerry know that I am going to be back sooner so I can start helping out then and did you ever find out if it is going to pay anything?  

I don't think I need you to do anything... Just so you know I plan on selling my GPS and my bike if at all possible. 

OH yeah. If you can Look up Kolton Perkins (from Kanab) and dani and Winston wilkinson on fb for me that would be cool and if you could invite them to the homecoming if they could come. that would be greatly appreciated! 

The rest of my mission is fairly planned out starting this upcoming friday with the mission tour for the new pres. Then we have a meeting on Sunday with the Stake pres... Out of our area mon-wed on exchange and then a meeting on the fourth in cleveland and then it will be less than a week. I'm sure it will go pretty quickly.

I don't get trunky. You know me. I'm wayyy to serious!

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment