Monday, June 18, 2012

Hey Mom,

This week went by really fast! For that I'm thankful. We still don't have really anything to do. One of the guys we have been working with I guess plead Guilty to Child Molestation and some other things along those lines, He was ex-d and we would go see him on occasion. Another one of the guys we have been working with who is trying to get to the temple recently got a job working at a manufacturing plant and is working a lot and so we haven't been able to see him. I'm glad he was able to get a job though, he has been out of work for a few years I guess. 

The visit wit President was different, we had a meeting that went over by like an hour but I had to leave thirty minutes early to go to the chiropractor. I was able to talk to him and sister Sorensen. That was different as well. All they did was referenced me going home in a few weeks. President suspects Vallinga to Send me early and so they were mentioning coming to my homecoming and listening to me speak as well. That would be cool. It was just weird to have them talk pretty much only home when we were able to talk one on one. It was a good conversation. 

Oh yeah, If you knew what really went on in some of the places I've been that haven't been on the news you would definitely be "un-nerved" 

Our area has been quite struggling. Probably more so than I have had in a long time. I think It might be worse than when I was in Warren, I mean there is just nothing to do here. What blows my mind is that the Sisters in the other area are doing really well and that the members are really helping them out. They must just have a lot of the more engaged members... It's frustrating. I knew that when they would get here this ward would pretty much worship them and they have so far.  I don't know what it is that has gotten them so excited about the sisters, I mean that's all they would ask us about before they got here was when are the sisters coming? It's not like they had bad or disobedient missionaries here before or anything. I mean if that were the case I would understand because that was how it was like when We shotgunned Wadsworth and took the sisters out of there. Oh well. You do what you can. 

I'm sure I will run into Dudley somewhere. He should just come to my homecoming. haha I can't go hang out in his office like I did back in the day. I swear sometimes I was in there more than I was in my classes. Totally crazy. 

It's finally started to rain a little bit here. That's nice. It makes it more Humid but that's okay I guess. haha. 

Oh yeah, There is a missionary out here who wants to buy my GPS... i'm thinking of selling it to him and then I need to start thinking about my bike. I don't know if dad wants it home or what. I don't think it's worth it. It's like two hundred to ship it home and we have better bikes at home as well So maybe I will just sell it here too. I don't know... 

Anyways, I'm Holding out til the end

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment