Monday, June 11, 2012

Hey there,

I'm not exactly sure what I should be talking about today. Haha. This week was just your typical week as a missionary, Nothing really going on still. We had one, hopeful looking for Baptism but she ended up dropping us, So we are down to one investigator that we can only see once a week and is pretty hard to get a hold of. We haven't been able to really get less-active work going just yet. A lot of the work that the ward has given us for The less-actives is mainly in the other area so we are still struggling a bit in those regards but we are trying to really work with the members so we can get some referrals and what not. Somewhat draining trying to motivate people to do things that  they have never done before or what they don't want to do. Hopefully things start to pick up somewhat. 

We can definitely go on a church history tour next year. I don't know if you really want to drive to these places though, It might be better just to fly out and then drive to each site. It's cool though. Pretty neat if you ask me. Hopefully by then they will have the Joseph Smith home all ready to go, but I doubt it. Those sorts of things take time.

That's cool that Ammon is having a good experience in being able to help Mike come unto Christ. I always look back to when I was in high-school and all of the kids that I could have talked to about church and other activities as well. I think a lot of times we forget that there are non-members in Utah and we just kind of forget about it but it's the best place to be able to talk to people about the Gospel because the odds are, most of these peoples friends are members so it's perfect fellowship and the best way to be able to get those who are not part of the truth in. You don't want to miss out on those opportunities. I've been thinking about things that I can do when I get back to be able to help those who are struggling or those who aren't of the Faith to become part of it. We'll see what takes place I guess.

 President Sorensens Mission tour is this week and he is coming to our area on Friday. Well, actually it's combined with the Toledo Zone so it's going to be up in Perrysburg. It will be interesting to have him leave and then a new one come in. I'm curious how it will go. While we are up there I am probably going to go try and see the Chiropractor who worked on me while I was up there and then if there is time I got permission a couple of weeks ago to go see the Childs because I guess they got upset over not being able to feed the missionaries every week. I talked to the Elders there and they said they are fine with it now and only missed that one Sunday. But I may just drop in and see them anyways. We'll have to see what happens. 

I don't know if anything else is going on that is exciting here... I don't think there is haha. I think that's all....

Love ya 





No comments:

Post a Comment